Our key personnel have facilitated successful and efficient project management of a range of Victorian marine environmental management and ecological monitoring programs. Our expertise includes:
- Water quality monitoring programs.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- GIS based Bathymetry and Habitat Mapping.
- Marine Monitoring Programs.
- Biodiversity surveys.
- Environmental Management Plans.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Marine Protected Area (MPA) monitoring.
- Seagrass monitoring.
- Marine pest and biofouling inspections and monitoring.
- Sediment sampling and analysis.
- Vulnerable and threatened species monitoring.
- Deep reef community inspection and monitoring.
Our key personnel have experience developing risk assessments, environmental approvals including Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and Environmental Effects Statements (EES). To discuss if Southern Divers can assist you with the management of your projects please contacts us.
All project management works are completed in association with SouthernDivers certified integrated management system which includes Safety, Quality and Environmental. A range of past projects our key personnel have managed include:
- Subtidal Reef Monitoring Program (SRMP) for Parks Victoria.
- Environmental Monitoring for the Victorian Desalinisation Plant.
- Monitoring of Deep Reef Habitats for the Port of Melbourne.
- Siting and Design and well as environmental approvals for offshore wave farms.
For examples of recent contributions and relevant references please visit our Environmental Services page here.