Our key personnel have facilitated successful and efficient project management of a range of Victorian coastal environment management project and ecological monitoring programs. Our marine and coastal expertise includes:
- Water quality monitoring programs.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- GIS based Bathymetry and Habitat Mapping.
- Marine Environment Monitoring Programs.
- Biodiversity surveys.
- Environmental Sustainable Management Plans.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Marine Protected Area (MPA) monitoring.
- Seagrass monitoring.
- Marine pest and biofouling inspections and monitoring.
- Sediment sampling and analysis.
- Vulnerable and threatened marine species monitoring.
- Deep reef and coastal resources community inspection and monitoring.
Our key personnel have experience developing risk assessments, environmental approvals including Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and Environmental Effects Statements (EES). To discuss if Southern Divers can assist you with the management of your marine projects please contacts us.
All project management works are completed in association with Southern Divers certified integrated management system which includes Safety, Quality and Environmental. A range of past projects our key personnel have managed include:
- Subtidal Reef Monitoring Program (SRMP) for Parks Victoria.
- Environmental Monitoring for the Victorian Desalinisation Plant.
- Monitoring of Deep Reef Habitats for the Port of Melbourne.
- Siting and Design and well as environmental approvals for offshore wave farms.
For examples of recent contributions and relevant references please visit our Environmental Services page here.